1 Day Trip From Ouarzazate To Ait Ben Haddou
After breakfast in your riad/hotel. We start our 1 Day trip from Ouarzazate to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah. It is a UNESCO Site and backdrop for many western movies, along the former caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech in present-day Morocco. Most citizens attracted by the tourist trade live in more modern dwellings in a village on the other side of the river, although there are four families still living in the ancient village. Inside the walls of the ksar are half a dozen (Kasbahs) or merchants houses and other individual dwellings, and is a great example of Moroccan earthen clay architecture. Aït Benhaddou has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987.
This Kasbah has served as a set place for famous movies like Gladiator, Prince of Persia, Scorpion King, and others. After we head towards the movie studios. Measured by acreage, it is the world’s largest film studio. Most of the property lies in the nearby desert and mountains. Many sets from the filming of various movies remain in place and, because of this, the studio also operates with guided tours and has become a popular tourist destination. Finally, we will take a panoramic picture of the Kasbah of Taourirt before taking you back to your riad/hotel and end of our 1 Day trip from Ouarzazate to Ait Ben Haddou.
Included in Ait Ben Haddou day trip from Ouarzazate:
- Comfortable car with air conditioning.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick up at the hotel, Riad or wherever you want.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
Not Included in Ait Ben Haddou day trip from Ouarzazate:
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at the meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Note: Please if the itineraries that we offer does not match what you are looking for, then please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will prepare the perfect private day trips, Sahara desert tours, excursions… for you, your family, friends… to your needs and requirement tailor-made to live the real and the authentic experience to enjoy it more with Morocco Culture Tours.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 08:45 AM for a prompt departure at 09:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Code DressCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Ouarzazate.
- Departure time : 09am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 9 Hours (approx).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.