1 Day Trip To Azrou From Fes
Surrounded by nature and little villages, a break in Azrou is ideal for those who prefer a slower pace. The weekly market on Tuesday is an ideal time to visit as locals descend from surrounding villages to do their weekly shop (it is also when the public transport to this area is much more manageable). Wandering through the nearby cedar forests, you may be lucky enough to spot a family of Barbary apes. Travellers driving around the region can follow signposts to the various waterfalls located nearby.
- Comfortable car with air conditioning.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick up at hotel,Riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Experience driver English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Departure TimePlease arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Code DressCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Fes.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 10 Hours (approx).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.