1 Day Trip To Chefchaouen From Fes
After breakfast in your riad/hotel at 08:30am, we will drive north to explore an extremely different culture and lifestyle from Fes. Chechaouen is nestled at the feet of the Rif Mountains by which the name Chaouen “horns” has been adopted because of the shape at the top of the mountains; it was founded in 1471 as a small fortress by Moulay Ali Ben Moussa who is a direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammed. Chefchaouen fell under Spanish occupation and was emancipated in 1956.It’s known as “blue city” for its traditional buildings.
Enjoy a walk to explore the white and blue washed walls of the medina and the markets that offer some unique native handicrafts. Chefchaouen on the old road to Larache. There is also a ruined mosque built by the Spanish, with stairs still in the tower. Back to Fes around 18.00pm and drop off at your hotel, where the trip ends.
- Comfortable car with air conditioning.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick up at hotel,Riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Experience driver English speaking.
- Entrance fee in Volubilis.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Departure TimePlease arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 9:00 PM.
Code DressCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Fes.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 12 hours (approx.).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.