1 Day Trip To Ifran From Fes
Known as the Little Switzerland of Morocco, Ifrane was built during the French protectorate era as a ski resort for nearby residents of the Imperial Cities. Today, it still has its charm as a small town, popular in both winter months when snow hits the ground and in summer months when the temperatures in the cities climb. Hiking trails start at the edge of the village and while the trails are unmarked, the level of difficulty is minimal. While the sights to see are minimal, with the stone Atlas lion the most popular attraction, the trout tajine is a popular dish to try in nearby restaurants given the fish is sourced locally.
- Comfortable car with air conditioning.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick up at hotel,Riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Experience driver English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Departure TimePlease arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Code DressCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Fes.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 10 hours (approx.).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.