1 Day Trip To Meknes From Fes
After the breakfast at 08:00 am, we drive to Meknes is a city in northern Morocco. It is served by the A2 expressway between those two cities and by the corresponding railway. Meknes was the capital of Morocco under the reign of Moulay Ismail (1672–1727), before it was relocated to Marrakech. The population is 1,000,000 (2012 census). It is the capital of the Meknes-Tafilalet region.
Meknes is named after a Berber tribe which was known as Miknasa (native Berber name: Imeknasen) in the medieval North African sources. Then we drive to Ifrane the so called because of its architecture “the Switzerland city of Ifran” where we have the possibility to make a pause for coffee and a walk through it’s wonderfull streets, after driver to the Berber town of Azrou. We will have lunch at restaurant and have a rest before we drive alongside the Cedar forest, where you can see the barbary monkeys jumping between the branches of cedar forests, come back to Fes.
- Comfortable car with air conditioning.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick up at hotel,Riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Experience driver English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Departure TimePlease arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return TimeAproximadamente 6:00 PM.
Code DressCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Fes.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 10 hours (approx.).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.