1 Day Trip To Ourika Valley From Marrakech
Your Ourika valley day trip starts at 09:00am from your accommodation in Marrakech. After a short drive from Marrakech into the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. We will take the road along the valley of Ourika, then you enter through a succession of clinging mountain villages. stop to see wonderful landscapes full of vibrant colours as we move through the hillsides. Our first stop will be in a traditional house of a Berber family who lives in the valley. The family often open their home to visitors who wish to enjoy their surroundings, the family will offer us tea and serve us their local breakfast which consists of bread, honey, butter and olive oil.
Ourika day trip from Marrakech will give you the chance to ride camels for half an hour deeper in the valley. Later on we will continue our tour to reach Setti Fatma, a favorite weekend destination for many Moroccans. Highly appreciated for its beautiful streams and 7 waterfalls, beautiful cliffs, green valleys. You will explore a region which still practice a medieval agricultural tradition. Walk around the valley to take photos of the views of green terraces, surrounding the Atlas mountains, hike with a local guide to the first waterfall. After the hike we go back for lunch in a nice restaurant with a beautiful view over the mountains, lunch will be composed of variety of Moroccan dishes (Vegetarians are welcome). Then we return to Marrakech around 05pm.
- Private tour, there will be no more people in the group.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick up at hotel,Riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Transport by normal car, 4×4 or minibus,
depending on the number of people you are.
- English-speaking driver.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
Not Included :
- Meals and drinks.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Departure TimePlease arrive by 08:45 AM for a prompt departure at 09:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 5:00 PM.
Code DressCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and sun glaces.
TOUR REVIEW SCORES AND SCORE BREAKDOWN
Take a look at our Reviews, read what the clients said about us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable, non-slip walking shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
- Departure time : 9am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 8 hours (approx.).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.