1 Day Trip To Ouzoud WaterFalls From Marrakech
You arrive here by passing through the tiny village of Ouzoud, continue past the many souvenir stalls, start climbing down the stairs past the many cafes. Right before starting on the stairs, you will have had your first view over the waterfalls, and it will look heavenly. There is another route to get to the base of the waterfalls, more fun but a little bit more challenging, if you are in good shape and have good boots on, definitely take it, incredible views and more monkeys encounters. Not only does it give the best views of the waterfalls and good opportunities for swimming, it is also a place to rest.
There are small boats that can take you on a tour. These boats serve little practical use, since it is easy to walk over to the other side. But they are there for the purpose of charm. This is also the home of the famous macaque monkeys, the naturally tailless monkeys that you find performing in the main square in Marrakech. It is delightful to see them roaming free in their native habitat.There are several lunchtime restaurants (not included) all of which have spectacular views.
- Private tour, there will be no more people in the group.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick up at hotel,Riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Transport by normal car, 4×4 or minibus,
depending on the number of people you are.
- English-speaking driver.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
Not Included :
- Meals and drinks.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Departure TimePlease arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Code DressCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 10 hours (approx).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.