1 Day Trip To Sefrou From Fes
Once home to Morocco’s largest Jewish community, a stroll through this little Berber village today provides insight into local life. Wandering through the medina, expect to hear weavers preparing blankets on traditional looms, haberdasheries bustling with locals purchasing accessories for their djellabas and unassuming cafes serving the sweetest mint tea. Join Culture Vultures for a half-day artisanal tour where you will not only learn about the traditional crafts and trades of the medina but also meet the artists in their workshops and see the tools of the trade. In June, the town comes alive during the annual cherry festival, celebrating the local harvest.
- Comfortable car with air conditioning.
- You can stop whenever you want.
- Pick up at hotel,Riad, airport or wherever you want.
- Experience driver English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
Departure TimePlease arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Code DressCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and sun glaces.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Fes.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 10 hours (approx.).
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.