Day 01 : Fez - Ifrane - Midelt – Ziz Gorges - Erfoud - Rissani - Merzouga
Your driver picks you up at your riad at 8:00 am. Depart Fes for Merzouga over the Middle Atlas mountains through the cedar forests of Ifrane (the Switzerland of Morocco), Azrou, Midelt and crossing the Ziz Valley and its gorges towards Sahara. We reach Merzouga before the sunset, Depending on your arrived at the hotel on the foot of the Dunes of Erg Chebbi. After rest a mint tea the guide and camels will be waiting to carry you across the sandy dunes of the Erg Chebbi, you will enjoy the beauty of the sunset on the dunes, you will reach to the desert camp to spend a night in a Berber tent. At your desert shelter, your camels are hobbled and mint tea is served. After a wonderful dinner, there will be a campfire and drums playing.
Day 02 : Merzouga - Midelt - Ifrane - Fez
We will wake up early to enjoy a magnificent sunrise on the dunes then take a camel ride back to the hotel. After freshening up and breakfast we'll leave for Fes through Ziz Valley and the Middle Atlas mountains, cedar forests of Azrou and stop to hand feed the monkeys. We will continue via Ifrane, the 'Switzerland of Morocco' to arrive early evening to Fes. End of our services.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up & drop off at your accommodation in Fes.
- Berber tent accommodation in the desert with enough blankets. No need to bring your sleeping bag.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians are welcome).
- A room where you will leave your luggage while you ride the camel to the camp.
- It is possible to take a backpack with you on the camel.
- Sand boards ( available in the camp without charge).
- Camel warden.
- Camel ride
- If you are not interested to ride the camels for 1 hour. It is possible to ride the camel for a short time and take the 4x4 to the camp.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at the meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Fes.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 2 days
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.