Day 01 : Marrakech - Atlas Mountains - Ait Ben Haddou - Draa Valley - Zagora (Camel Trek & Night in Desert)
Your driver will pick you up at 08:00 from your Hotel/Riad and travel through the magical Atlas Mountains and Tizi N Tichka Pass. You will be amazed by the beauty of this impressive pass. The High Atlas Mountains are surrounded by beautiful landscapes and Berber villages. On arrival in Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, we will have lunch and visit the kasbah with a local guide. Later on we will continue our 2 days desert tour to Zagora through Draa Valley to reach Zagora. Once we arrive to Zagora will be dropped off by camels for your camel ride into the Zagora desert camp and witness the sunset. Enjoy a traditional Moroccan dinner under the stars while locals play their traditional folk songs for your entertainment. Overnight stay in the camp.
Day 02 : Zagora - Ouarzazate - Atlas Mountains - Marrakech
On the 2nd day we will wake up early morning to watch the sunrise in desert, then after breakfast and shower, we go back by camels and then driving back to Marrakech making stops to enjoy the beautiful views and take tea pleasantly. We arrive in the afternoon to Marrakech and end of our services.
- Private tour & Transportation in 4WD with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up & drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
- Berber tent accommodation in desert with enough blankets. No need to bring your sleeping bag.
- Experience driver English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians are welcome).
- It is possible to take a backpack with you on the camel.
- Camel warden.
- Camel ride
- If you are not interested to ride the camels for 1 hour 20 minutes, It is possible to ride the camel for short time and take the 4x4 to the camp.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 2 days
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.