Day 1 : Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt – Ziz Valley – Merzouga
We pick you up from your Riad/Hotel at 08:00am, Then start your ascent of the Middle Atlas Mountains. Most of the day will be spent winding your way through the beautiful forests, jagged rock faces, and Berber villages that grace this mountain chain. We will begin our descent of the mountains. Also, continuing your journey towards The Sahara, then, we will have our lunch break in Midelt, which is famous by its Fossils and Rocks. Upon our arriving to your hotel in Merzouga, a cool shower or a swimming pool (depending on the weather) is waiting for you ! Dinner is at your service at Hotel.
Day 2 : Merzouga – Desert Adventure – Camel Trekking & Night In The Desert
We’re going to start our day trip after breakfast. We’ll drive you through the superb, high sand Dunes. While heading in our way through the Fabulous Landscapes; black, nomadic tents seem like truly be labeled as the middle of nowhere! We enjoy a delicious tasty cup of tea, and experience the taste of the nomadic life. We carry on our drive and our meeting with the nomadic Berber people and a short visit to Khamliya, the village which appears unchangeable for several centuries. We’ll have lunch either in Khamlia or we will return back to the Hotel. After that, we will try Camel trekking which is one of the most amazing experiences , the wonderful sunset view at the middle of the high sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. We will spend the night in a Berber camp and relish the wonderful sight of the sand and shiny stars…
Day 3 : Merzouga – Ziz Valley – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes
In the early morning, we will wake up to enjoy the wonderful sunrise in the Dunes. Then, we will take back by camels to the hotel. After freshening up and having breakfast, we will take our on way to Fez city via Ziz Valley and the Middle Atlas mountains, passing by the desert area and directed to Fez. We will turn back through the cedar forests of Azrou and stop to watch the beautiful views and the Barbary Monkeys. Then, we’re going to stop at IFRANE , the “Switzerland of Morocco”. Arriving to Fez in the late evening. Drop off at your Fes riad/hotel around 17:30/18:00pm aprox, where the tour ends.
- Private tour & Transportation in 4WD with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up & drop off at your accommodation in Fes.
- Berber tent accommodation in desert with enough blankets. No need to bring your sleeping bag.
- Experience driver English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians are welcome).
- A room where you will leave your luggage while you ride the camel to the camp.
- It is possible to take a backpack with you on the camel.
- Sand boards ( available in the camp without charge).
- Camel warden.
- Camel ride
- If you are not interested to ride the camels for 1 hour 20 minutes, It is possible to ride the camel for short time and take the 4x4 to the camp.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Fes.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 3 days
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.