Day 01 : Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt – Todra Gorges
After the breakfast We’ll start Our 4 days Fes desert tour going to Todra Gorges, passing through Ifrane to arrive at the cedar forests of Azrou where we’ll have Chance to see the wild monkeys. It will be good opportunity to take photos of wilderness in Morocco,We will stop to have Lunch at Zaida a small Berber village. We continue the way through the Atlas Mountains enjoying the landscapes of Midelt to arrive in the small town of Rich. Here ,we turn right to pass through the famous town of Imilchil before arriving at Toudra Gorges in evening.
Day 02 : Todra Gorges – Tingher – Tinjdad – Rissani – Erfoud – Merzouga
After breakfast, we’ll go from Todra to Merzouga. Berber villages are scattered along the way. We’ll enjoy the road pass through Tinjdad, Jorf, and Erfoud . And then continue to The Sand dunes of Merzouga. We’ll have lunch either in Khamlia. After that, we will try Camel trekking which is one of the most amazing experiences, the wonderful sunset view at the middle of the high sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. We will spend the night in a Berber camp and relish the wonderful sight of the sand and shiny stars…
Day 03 : Merzouga – Ziz Valley - Midelt - Azrou – Ifrane - Fes
In the early morning, we will wake up to enjoy the wonderful sunrise in the Dunes. Then, we will take back by camels to the hotel. After freshening up and having breakfast, you will start an explorative journey of the area, you will visit the nomads in their goat hair tent and learn about the desert life, afterwards you visit the Gnaoua people, originally slaves brought from Sudan, here you will have the opportunity to listen to their music and learn about their culture and lifestyle. Depending on what time of year you visit, you may have a visit to the lake of Merzouga and its bird population such as the “Flamingos”. On the afternoon, we will drive you back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 04 : Merzouga – Ziz Valley - Midelt - Azrou – Ifrane - Fes
After the breakfast, we will take our on way to Fes city via Ziz Valley and the Middle Atlas mountains, passing by the desert area and directed to Fes. We will turn back through the cedar forests of Azrou and stop to watch the beautiful views and the Barbary Monkeys. Then, we’re going to stop at IFRANE , the “Switzerland of Morocco”. Arriving to Fez in the late evening. Drop off at your Fes riad/hotel around 17:30/18:00pm aprox, where the tour ends.
- Private tour & Transportation in 4WD with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up & drop off at your accommodation in Fes.
- Berber tent accommodation in desert with enough blankets. No need to bring your sleeping bag.
- Experience driver English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians are welcome).
- A room where you will leave your luggage while you ride the camel to the camp.
- It is possible to take a backpack with you on the camel.
- Sand boards ( available in the camp without charge).
- Camel warden.
- Camel ride
- If you are not interested to ride the camels for 1 hour 20 minutes, It is possible to ride the camel for short time and take the 4x4 to the camp.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Fes.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 4 days.
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.