Day 01 : Casablanca – Rabat
You will be welcomed by your driver /guide in the airport of Mohamed 5 in Casablanca and sightseeing tour of Casablanca, the economic capital of Morocco. We will visit the exterior of the Hassan II Great Mosque, one of the Islamic world’s greatest monuments, followed by a visit to the Place Mohammed V, the United Nations Square, and the surroundings of the Royal Palace, before strolling along the Ain Diab corniche. Independent lunch in a restaurant of your choice (suggestions will be provided). Departure to Rabat, the administrative capital of Morocco. In Rabat we will visit the splendid Mohammed V Mausoleum, the Hassan Tower and the Place des Oudayas. Late in the afternoon, check-in at your hotel, overnight stay in the riad.
Day 02 : Rabat – Meknes – Fes
After breakfast, we will depart to Fès with a stop at the Roman ruins of Volubilis and the sacred town of Moulay Idriss I, where the founder of Islam in Morocco is buried. Independent lunch and departure to Meknès, which was founded at the end of the 17th Century by Moulay Ismail and is known as “the Moroccan Versailles”. Highlights will include Bab Mansour, Hari Souani and the old medina. We will then continue to Fes and check-in at your riad. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 03 : Exploring Fes
After breakfast , you will start exploring the oldest city in Morocco, walking in its alleys and small streets. Our visit starts by visiting the Royal Palace gate, the Jewish quarter, the first Mellah ever built in Morocco, built during the 14th century. We will ensure that you visit all sites with cultural and historical interest including the famous Al Karaouine University, considered the oldest one in the world, the Tanneries, and Moulay Idriss mausoleum. After lunch in a traditional moroccan restaurant, you will visit the tiles cooperative and then experience a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes. Overnight in the riad.
Day 04 : Fes – Beni Mellal – Marrakech
After breakfast, we will depart to Marrakech passing by Immouzer El Kander and Azrou, a Berber village known for its handicrafts cooperative. We will continue this scenic drive through the lovely, wooded mountainous region of the mid-Atlas range. Upon arrival in Beni-Mellal, we will have an independent lunch before continuing to Marrakech. Check-in at the riad. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 05 : Exploring Marrakech
After breakfast in the riad , you can start exploring Marrakech " the red city of Morocco” Your guide will ensure that you see the most important places of historical and cultural interest, including the Saadian tombs; the Palaces of El Bahia and El Badi; and the Ben Youssef Coranique school. Lunch at a restaurant near the square, then in the afternoon visit the gardens at Majorelle; Menara and the Koutoubia tower. Overnight accommodation will be in your riad as above.
Day 06 : Marrakech – Casablanca
We will spend the morning shopping or relaxing in Marrakech and then we leave mid-afternoon to Casablanca via Settat. Arrival at the hotel, check-in, Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 07 : Casablanca – Airport
After breakfast, transfer to Mohammed V International airport for return flight and assistance with the boarding formalities, where tour ends.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up & drop you off at Casablanca airport.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Local guide to explore Fes and Marrakech.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Breakfasts during the trip.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Dinners during the trip.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in CasaBlanca.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 7 days
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.