Day 01 : Airport – Marrakech
Upon arrival to Marrakech, our driver picks you up to your riad in the heart of the ancient Medina. Overnight stay in the traditional riad.
Day 02 : Exploring Marrakech
After breakfast begin to discover the red city of Morocco “Marrakech”. With the most visited and superb sites of cultural and historical interest you’ll see the Saadian tombs, the Majorelle Gardens, the Koutoubia Tower, the Bahia Palace. Then near the famours square of Marrakech take your delicious traditional lunch and stroll in the local souks to see hundreds of handicrafts. In the afternoon, take your complete free time to wander in the city by yourself through its other parts. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 03 : Marrakech – Ouzoud Waterfalls – Berber villages – Fes
After breakfast, we will start our trip. We will leave from Marrakech and we will head towards Fes, a long but beautiful journey that will take you through natural landscapes, rural areas, Berber villages ... to the great city of Fez. We will pass by the impressive waterfalls of Ouzoud, a spectacular waterfall of 110m, where you will have free time to walk and then we will pass through the small but interesting old imperial city of Beni Mellal. We will cross the mountains of the Middle Atlas and finally we will arrive to Fes, where we will spend the night in a riad.
Day 04 : Exploring Fes
After breakfast start exploring the oldest city in Morocco “Fes”, You’ll walk in the ancient alleys and small streets. First Our visit will be the Royal Palace gate, then the Jewish quarter which is the first Mellah ever in Morocco, built during the 14th century. Today just relax; you will visit all sites with historical an cultural interest whidh includes the famous Al Qaraouine University. This mosque is the oldest one in the world. Then visit the Tanneries and Mulay Idriss mausoleum. After enjoying lunch in a Moroccan restaurant, continue visiting the tiles cooperative while experiencing a wonderful panoramic view in the afternoon of the whole Medina of Fes ancient town. Finally back to the riad. Night stay in the riad.
Day 05 : Fes – Volubilis – Meknes – Rabat
After your breakfast in the riad, our authentic journey will start towards Volubilis, where we will discover the roman ruins and learn about the archeological site of Moroocan history, after the visit of the ruins we will shift our way to Meknes city the 17 th centry heritage where we will stop for lunch and hang around the historical huge walls of the medina, bab el mansour and enjoy a visit of moulay ismail s shrine. After the visit of Meknes we will drive directly to Rabat, where we will spend the night in the riad.
Day 06 : Rabat – Casablanca
After breakfast, we will visit Rabat, Morocco’s second largest city, situated on the Atlantic coast. This is the capital city and residence of the King of Morocco. Here we will have time to visit the city’s many attractions, including the beautiful Mausoleum of Mohamed V, the imposing Hassan Tower (all that remains of a once-splendid ancient mosque), ChellahGardens and Necropolis, and the Oudaya Kasbah, after lunch, we will travel to Casablanca, Morocco’s largest city and economic capital, steeped in history and full of famous landmarks like the splendid Hassan II Mosque, the largest in Africa and 7th largest in the world, with its towering minaret, which at 210 meters is the world’s tallest. Night in the hotel.
Day 07 : Casablanca – Airport
After the breakfast in the hotel and your driver will drive you to the airport for your departure flight, tour ends at Casablanca airport.
- Private tour & Transportation in 4WD with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up from your accommodation in Marrakech & drop you off in Casablanca airport.
- Local Guide to explore Marrakech & Fes.
- Berber tent accommodation in desert with enough blankets. No need to bring your sleeping bag.
- Experience driver English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians are welcome).
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 7 days
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.