Day 01 : Arrival To Marrakech - Transfert to the Hotel
Our driver will pick you up at the airport and you'll have the day to relax while exploring the main square Jemaa el Fnaa and the souks. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 02 : Full Day To Visit Marrakech
Today will have a private Guided Tour of Marrakech Medina with an official guide from Marrakech. You will see the famous Mosque of Koutubia, the Medina and its souks, and explore some more of Marrakech’s secrets: Ali Ben Youssef Koranic school, the Saadian the Bahia Palace and Majorelle Gardens. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 03 : Marrakech - High Atlas Mountains - Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Dades Valley
We will start around 08:00 from Marrakech to Dades Gorges, crossing the Tizi-n-Tichka pass with far-reaching views across the mountains, to the traditional High Atlas Berber villages, then we continue to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, you will have lunch near the Kasbah, then we continue to Ouarzazate where you will visit theKasbah Taourirt and the atlas studios, after that we continue to Dades gorges though Roses and Dades valley, we will spend the night in a hotel in Dades gorges.
Day 04 : Dades Valley - Todra Gorges - Jorf - Erfoud - Merzouga (Erg Chebbi Desert)
After breakfast in the hotel, drive back through the valley to see the amazing rock formation “the monkey toes”, and the still-standing 19th century Kasbah of Ait Yul. Leaving the Dades valley towards Tinrghir and the Todra valley you’ll see the panoramic views of the old mud Berber villages overlooking the valley. Arriving at the Gorge you’ll walk under the 300m high red cliff, where many rock-climbers come to enjoy their preferred sport. Continuing our trip to Erfoud and Rissani where we’ll have lunch and afterwards, we’ll leave for the village of Merzouga ,You’ll be welcomed with a glass of mint tea before you check into your hotel.
Day 05 : Merzouga - Berber Families - Black Desert - Merzouga (Camel Ride & Night in Sahara)
After breakfast in the hotel you’ll start your explorative journey of the area, visiting the ‘village of the blacks’, originally slaves from Sudan to experience their music and lifestyle. Not far away there’s the lake of Merzouga, with its bird populations, including flamingos. You may also like to visit the nomad wire house where many Berber handicrafts are priced lower than in the big cities. On the afternoon you will mount your camel, guided by an experienced Camel man, to explore inside the mysterious sand-sea of the Erg-Chebbi. Here you’ll spend your first night under the stars, or if you prefer, in a traditional Berber nomad tent. Dinner will be served in the tent where you will spend the night. Dinner Bed and Breakfast.
Day 06 : Merzouga - Errissani - Alnif - Nkob - Agdz - Ouarzazate
After seeing the sunrise in desert we go back on the camels to Merzouga after the breakfast and take shower in Hotel then start our journey to Ouarzazate trough the Berber villages of the atlas mountains ( Alnif , Tazarine, agdz, Draa valley )we arrive to Ouarzazate in evening. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 07 : Ouarzazate - High Atlas Mountains - Marrakech
Leaving Ouarzazate in the Morning ,after visiting studios, we will cross the High Atlas Mountains via the highest road pass in Morocco Tizni Tichka 2260m high offering impressive views of valleys, mountains and many Berber villages nearby and arriving to Marrakech in evening.
- Private tour & Transportation in 4WD with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up & drop off at your accommodation in Fes.
- Berber tent accommodation in desert with enough blankets. No need to bring your sleeping bag.
- Experience driver English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- Dinner and breakfast (Vegetarians are welcome).
- A room where you will leave your luggage while you ride the camel to the camp.
- It is possible to take a backpack with you on the camel.
- Sand boards ( available in the camp without charge).
- Camel warden.
- Camel ride
- If you are not interested to ride the camels for 1 hour 20 minutes, It is possible to ride the camel for short time and take the 4x4 to the camp.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in Marrakech.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 7 days
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.