Day 01 : Casablanca – Transfer to the hotel
Upon arrival at the airport of Casablanca Mohammed V, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Our representative will provide a brief overview of your tour. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02 : Casablanca – Rabat – Meknes – Fes
Depart for Fes. The road to Fes takes us along a beautiful stretch of farmlands where olives, grain, vegetables and grapes are grown. Before arriving to Fes you will visit Meknes and Volubilis. Volubilis is the sight of the famous Roman ruins left from the Roman Empire's most southern outpost. Meknes is the site of the first Arab dynasty created by Moulay Ismail and has the Medersa Bou Inania and the Bab Mansour, the Gateway to Moulay Ismail Palace. This leads us into the Henri es-Souani, the horses stable and granaries. Upstairs is a rooftop garden and cafe with a great view of the city. Arrive into Fes, overnight stay in the riad.
Day 03 : Exploring Fes
After breakfast , you will start exploring the oldest city in Morocco, walking in its alleys and small streets. Our visit starts by visiting the Royal Palace gate, the Jewish quarter, the first Mellah ever built in Morocco, built during the 14th century. We will ensure that you visit all sites with cultural and historical interest including the famous Al Karaouine University, considered the oldest one in the world, the Tanneries, and Moulay Idriss mausoleum. After lunch in a traditional moroccan restaurant, you will visit the tiles cooperative and then experience a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes. Overnight in the riad.
Day 04 : Fes – Ilfrane – Azrou – Midelt – Merzouga
Today early morning, you will travel through the middle Atlas via Ifrane “Moroccan Switzerland” and Azrou. You will have a stop at the cedar forest for a visit to Cedre Gouraud Tree where you will see Barbary apes. From here we drive further south passing by several towns and you will get the opportunity to view nomads living in tents alongside the way. You will also see the volcanic rocks. Our next stop is in Midelt where you will enjoy your lunch. Later on, continuing our drive by crossing the Tizi N’Talghomt Pass (1907 m) while enjoying the panoramic views. You will also cross Ziz Gorge and the tunnel. Near Errachidia, you will see the Barrage Hassan Al-Dakhil which has turquoise blue water. Continue our drive to Erfoud, you will have stop for a panoramic view of Aoufous palmeraie along Ziz River. We will drive you to the desert camp, to explore within the mysterious sand-sea of the Erg-Chebbi. You will enjoy the beauty of the Sahara desert and the sunset over the golden dunes. After the sunset you will enjoy your dinner in front of the camp where you will spend your first night under, or if you prefer, under the stars. Our camp is equipped with western bathrooms.
Day 05 : Merzouga – Erfoud – Tinghir – Todra Gorges – Dades Gorges
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dunes in the sahara desert, then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower. We depart towards Tinghir passing by Erfoud and Tinejdad. Have a break for lunch. In the afternoon, we will continue to Todra gorges via Tinghir. Stopping along the way for photos and admiring the views. Arrival to Todra Gorges to enjoy its marvelous Canyons views while hiking on foot, and finally arrive in the Dades Valley where we will have dinner and spend the night in the hotel.
Day 06 : Dades Gorges – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – High Atlas Mountains – Marrakech
After breakfast we’ll drive through the Dades Valley towards Kelaat Mgouna and Ouarzazate. The route through the Dades Valley, the way of the thousand Kasbahs, provides numerous photo opportunities. We’ll visit the Roses valley and Skoura village, then continue to Ouarzazat, “the Hollywood of Africa”. Lunch is at the famous Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, the largest Kasbah in Morocco. After touring this UNESCO World Heritage site, our journey will continue through the majestic Tizi n'Tichka pass, reaching an altitude of 2260m, over the High Atlas Mountains. We will stop to enjoy the impressive views and visit the argan oil cooperative. We will arrive in Marrakech late afternoon. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 07 : Exploring Marrakech
After breakfast in the riad , you can start exploring Marrakech " the red city of Morocco” Your guide will ensure that you see the most important places of historical and cultural interest, including the Saadian tombs; the Palaces of El Bahia and El Badi; and the Ben Youssef Coranique school. Lunch at a restaurant near the square, then in the afternoon visit the gardens at Majorelle, Menara and the Koutoubia tower. Overnight stay in the riad.
Day 08 : Marrakech – Airport
After breakfast, transfert from the hotel to the airport and end of our services.
- Private tour & Transportation with A/C and seat-belt.
- Pick you up from Casablanca airport & drop you off in Marrakech airport.
- Local guide to explore Fes and Marrakech.
- Berber tent accommodation in desert with enough blankets. No need to bring your sleeping bag.
- Experienced driver/guide English speaking.
- Fuel, tolls and all associated expenses.
- A room where you will leave your luggage while you ride the camel to the camp.
- It is possible to take a backpack with you on the camel.
- Sand boards ( available in the camp without charge).
- Camel warden.
- Camel ride
- If you are not interested to ride the camels for 1 hour. It is possible to ride the camel for short time and take the 4x4 to the camp.
Not Included :
- Noon meal. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants).
- Drinks at meal.
- Dinners during the trip.
- Tips and personal miscellaneous expenses.
- Entry fees to Monuments / Museums / Kasbahs
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Note that due to the long distances, approximately 8 hours will be spent driving each day.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Your hotel or a designated central location in CasaBlanca.
- Departure time : 08am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Duration : 8 days
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.