Camel Trekking And 1 Night In Merzouga Desert
Join Morocco Culture Tours for a camel trekking into the Sahara Desert Merzouga which is like no other place on earth.
As you ride a camel and travel in the solitude and silence of the Sahara Desert Erg Chebbi echoing the imprint of lives before who wandered these ever-shifting sands, you will discover the mysterious power the desert has always had on the soul… And at night by the fire, you will feel the peace of the desert, under a million stars, heavy with vibration and magic.
Travelling through the Sahara Desert with a camel, choose to ride your camel or walk for a change, enjoying the soft sand under your feet,the camels are the ultimate way to explore the Sahara, riding on the camel, you slip into the rhythm of the desert,you rise at dawn and rest in the full heat of the early afternoon. In the evening you camp, the camels rest and graze, while you can relax with a pot of tea, you can truly enjoy this nomadic experience and these memories will stay with you forever.
This trip (One night Merzouga camel ride/trek) start in the evening after relax at our desert Auberge who is located near the sand dunes and only 500 Meters from the center Merzouga, this camel trip starts before the sunset time where you ride a camel into the middle of the Sahara Desert Sand Dunes, at your arrival to the tents ( camp nomad) you will take the sandboard to Sand Dunes and try it for fun and from there you will watch the Sunset…After seeing the sunset from the Dunes you will drink a Tea ( Moroccan Berber Whisky !) After dinner in the camp the party begins. Listening to local musicians play traditional music and drums long into the night with a traditional feast make this trek a must. After spending the night in nomadic tents you will head up to the high dunes for a magnificent sunrise and then ride camels back to the hotel for breakfast and shower and end the trip and you are welcome if you want to spend more time with us!
Tour Included :
- Room in our hotel to leave your luggage and shower
- Camel Trekking and night in desert tents
- Camel each
- Dinner & Breakfast
- Parking for your car if you have
- Sandboarding in the dunes
How we will meet in Merzouga?
- If you have a rental car: We will meet you at our Auberge in Merzouga where you will have room to leave your luggage that you will not take with you to the desert and for the shower when you come back from your desert camel trek!
- If you come by bus from Marrakech or Fes: We will meet you at Merzouga bus station and then pick up you there.
Bus Time Information :
- From Fes: There is a daily bus from Fes to Merzouga, leave Fes at 20:00 “Nighttime” and arrive at Merzouga at 05:00 in the morning, the Bus called “SUPRATOURS” and cost 18€.
- From Marrakech: There is a daily day bus leave Marrakech at 08:00 in the morning and arrive at Merzouga at 20:00 “Nighttime” the bus called (SUPRATOURS) and cost 25€.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Departure point : Merzouga.
- Departure time : This Trip starts in the evening.
- Duration : 1 Night
- Return details : Returns to original departure point.